The wedding day is an insane rush. You need to get ready in time; you are concerned with the photographer, with the decoration setting up, the souvenirs, the honeymoon suitcase …
My advice is: get organized days before the event, make a list together with your wedding planner to remember everything in time, and be beautiful and full throughout the wedding. And of course, don’t freak out, lol…
Below, I quote a list of essential things about what to remember on your wedding day and avoid unnecessary surprises. Paper and pen in hand:
The makeup of the bride is essential to make the wedding album complete. And, every day, more and more different details appear to compose this particular moment. So don’t forget to pack:
- Personalized hanger – it is nice to have a creative hanger to make a photo with the dress hanging on it. The simple hangers can take away the charm of the moment, so be careful with the details.
- Custom robe – remind your bridesmaids that they need to take theirs to participate at this moment with you. It is essential!
- Wedding invitation – the invitation is crucial to your day, so it is only fair that you immortalized it through the lens of your photographer.
- Items of the bride’s look – shoes, dress, accessories … everything you will use to compose your look. Make a checklist of everything!
- Basic hygiene kit – toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, dental floss, cotton buds, mouthwash, washcloths … Make sure your bride’s day place offers these items or make room in your case for it.
Someone to help put on the dress
Don’t try to put the dress yourself. The wedding dress is made of delicate details that need great care when putting on. The risks of having an accident are great, so, this moment, it is worth calling your mother, mother-in-law, sister, bridesmaid … anyone you trust to help you out on this mission.
Eat before the party!
All you will not do is eat as you should lol … It will be challenging at the party, but nothing prevents you from eating light and tasty foods before the ceremony.
Perfume in the bag!
There’s a lot of brides out there who end up forgetting to put on perfume before the wedding, believe me? It’s a lot to think about! This can not be missed because you will hug several guests (all the time), and being smelling good is essential.
Emergency party kit
This kit should consist of items that are indispensable for any party, such as:
- Makeup – to touch up in the bathroom whenever you need it (concealer, powder, lipstick, pencil, even a pair of emergency false eyelashes is acceptable to have in the bag)
- Hairpins – in case some part of the hairstyle hits the party (this happens all the time)
- Mini sewing kit composed of scissors, needle, thread – Think that a little disaster can happen …
- Headache and hangover medication
- Flat shoes like slippers, sneakers, flip flops – it is vital to have a plan B if the shoe hurts too much.
- Handkerchiefs and wipes (or wet wipes)
Arriving at the hotel for the wedding night, the bride will need another suitcase with:
- Light clothing changes – prefer something comfortable
- Shampoo and conditioner – no one deserves to use those from the hotel, right?
- Moisturizing creams
- Makeup removers – please don’t sleep with your make up on
- Everything essential for you to feel good needs to be inside this suitcase. Even some necessary remedies for headache, stomach, contraceptive, and muscle pain.
Never leave without your documents! Without them, you will not be able to make it to your dream honeymoon! Keep everything organized (a folder can help) with tickets, itineraries, identification, boarding passes, and everything you need to have a fantastic trip!