The wedding day is an insane rush. You need to get ready in time, you are concerned with the photographer, with the decoration that is being setting up, the souvenirs, the honeymoon suitcase …
My advice is: get organized days before the event, make a list together with your wedding planner to be able to remember everything in time and be beautiful and full throughout the wedding. And of course, don’t freak out, lol…
Below, I quote a list of essential things about what to remember on your wedding day and avoid unnecessary surprises. Paper and pen in hand:
Making Of Suitcase
The making of the bride is essential to make the wedding album complete. And, every day, more and more different details appear to compose this special moment. So don’t forget to pack:
- Personalized hanger – it is nice to have a creative hanger to make a photo with the dress hanging. The simple hangers can take away the charm of the moment, so be careful with the details.
- Custom robe or robe – remind your bridesmaids that they need to take theirs to participate at the moment with you. It is essential!
- Wedding invitation – the invitation was essential for your day, so it is only fair that you have immortalized it through the lens of your photographer.
- Items of the bride’s look – shoes, dress, accessories … everything you will use to compose your look. Make a checklist of everything you will use to remember nothing!
- Basic hygiene kit – toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, dental floss, cotton buds, mouthwash, washcloths … Make sure your bride’s day place offers these items or make room in the bag.
Someone to help put on the dress
Don’t try to put the dress yourself. The wedding dress is made of delicate details that need great care when putting on. The risks of having an accident are great, so, this moment it is worth calling your mother, mother-in-law, sister, bridesmaid … anyone you trust to help you out on this mission.
Eat before the party!
All you will not do is eat as you should lol … At the party, it will be very difficult, but nothing prevents you from eating light and tasty foods before the ceremony.
Perfume in the bag!
There’s a lot of brides out there who end up forgetting to put on perfume before the wedding, believe me? It’s a lot to think about! This can not be missed, because at the party you will hug several guests (all the time), and being smelling good is essential.
Emergency party kit
This kit should consist of items that are indispensable for any party, such as:
- Makeup – to touch up in the bathroom whenever you need it (concealer, powder, lipstick, pencil, even a pair of emergency false eyelashes is good to leave in the bag)
- Hairpins – in case some part of the hairstyle hits the party (this has already happened to me)
- Mini sewing kit composed with scissors, needle, thread – Think that a little disaster can happen …
- Headache and hangover medication
- Flat shoes like slippers, sneakers, flat shoes – it is important to have a plan B in case the shoe hurts too much.
- Handkerchiefs and wipes (or wet wipes)
Arriving at the hotel for the wedding night, the bride will need another suitcase with:
- Light clothing changes – prefer something comfortable
- Shampoo and conditioner – no one deserves to use those from the hotel, right?
- Moisturizing creams
- Make-up removers – please don’t sleep with your make up on
- Everything that is essential for you to feel good needs to be inside this suitcase. Even some basic remedies for headache, stomach, contraceptive and muscle pain.
Never leave without your documents! Without them, you will not be able to make it to your dream honeymoon! Keep everything organized (a folder can help) with tickets, itineraries, identification, boarding passes, and everything that you need to have an amazing trip!
Did you write everything down? So now you can start organizing yourself to stay calm on the big day!
How about starting to find your wedding vendors? Click HERE to explore our Bridal Guide